PT Voksel Electric Tbk. ("the Company') was established in Jakarta on April 19, 1971. Since 1989, the Company became a foreign capital investment company (PMA) through a joint venture agreement with Showa Electric Wire & Cable Co. Ltd Japan (now, SWCC Showa Cable Systems Co., Ltd.). In concurrent with its aggressive growth strategy, the Company issued its initial public offering in the Jakarta and Surabaya Stock Exchanges on December 20th 1990. Through consistent hard work and dedication from all management and employees, the Company soon positioned itself as one of the leading cable manufacturers in Indonesia. The Company's core businesses include manufacturing of power, telecommunication and optical fiber cables.
Through its continuous pursuit for quality excellence, the Company was awarded numerous international quality certificates, such as ISO 9002:1994 year 1995, ISO 9001:1994 year 1999 and ISO 9001:2000 year 2003 and ISO 9001:2008 year 2009 from SGS Yarsley International Certification Services, Ltd. In 2008, the Company obtained KEMA Certificate from KEMA Nederland B.V. The Company has just obtained TUVcertificates in year 2012.
The Company’s authorized capital is Rp. 1 trillion, and the paid up capital is Rp. 415,560,259,500.
The Company is highly committed to prevent environmental pollution and enhance the safety and health in the working environment. In line with this commitment, the Company has obtained ISO - 14001 and OHSAS - 18001 in January 2010.
The Company markets its products both domestically and internationally. For domestic market, majority sales stems from PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara ("PLN') and PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk ("Telkom'). In addition, the Company also supplies free market cables to contractors and distributors. For export sales, the Company markets to various countries such as: Brunei, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Srilanka, Myanmar, Hong Kong, India, Bangladesh, Japan, Nepal, Korea, UAE, Yemen, Fiji Island, Australia, Eqypt, Cyprus, Brazil, Pakistan etc.
- Bare Copper: Round wire, rectangular wire, stranded wire.
- Bare Aluminum: Aluminum wire, stranded wire, aluminum conductor steel reinforced.
- Power Cable: Cross linked polyethylene insulated cable low voltage and medium voltage, polyethylene insulated cable, polyvinyl insulated cable.
- Communication Cable: Indoor cable, coaxial cable, jumper wire, burial, drop wire, aerial cable, direct buried cable, duct (conduit) cable.
- Optical Fiber Cable: Loose tube type of silica glass optical fiber cable for indoor, aerial, direct buried, All Dielectric Self Supporting (ADSS) and duct installation.
|Establishment||: April 19, 1971|
|Authorized Capital||: Rp. 2 trillion|
|Paid Up Capital||: Rp. 415,560,259,500|
|Employee||: ± 1000|
Download PDF | View E-Book