Low Voltage Multiplex Cable - 0.6/ KV
LOW VOLTAGE MULTIPLEX CABLE - 0.6/1 KV
- (ALUMINIUM CONDUCTOR, XLPE INSULATED)
These low voltage cables are applied for connection between the power line and service entrance cable on the customer.
Phase : all aluminium conductor.
Neutral or messenger can be use one of these below:
- All Aluminium Conductor (AAC).
- All Aluminium Alloy Conductor (AAAC).
- Aluminium Conductor Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
Extruded Black Crosslink Polyethylene (XLPE), suitable for the operating temperature of the cable.
Duplex : consist of one core insulation and one bare messenger conductor.
Triplex : consist of two cores insulation and one bare messenger conductor.
Quadruplex : consist of three cores insulation and one bare messenger conductor.
Specification : SNI 04 - 0851:1989
(Other specifications are available upon request)
- Duplex secondary and service drop cable.
- Triplex secondary and service drop cable.
- Quadruplex secondary and service drop cable.