Result of AGMS 2020
PT VOKSEL ELECTRIC TBK
BASED IN SOUTH JAKARTA
ANNOUNCEMENT OF SUMMARY OF MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
The Board of Directors of the Company hereby informs the Shareholders that the Company's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“Meeting”) will be held on Thursday, 23 July 2020 at PT Voksel Electric Tbks Menara Karya Tower Level 3 Suite D HR Rasuna Said Street X-5 Kav 1-2 Kuningan South Jakarta, opens at 14.15 WIB and closes at 14.56 WIB.
The meeting was attended by:
President / Independent
Commissioner : Mr KUMHAL DJAMIL
Commissioner : Mr. HARDI SASMITA
President Director : Mr. DAVID LIUS
Deputy President Director : Mr WU YONGCHENG
Director : Mr SHEN SHAO JUNHUA
Director : Mr FERRY SUARLY
Independent Director : Mr YOGIAWAN
Independent Director : Mr ARIPIN
The meeting was attended by shareholders or shareholder attorneys is valid totaling 3,822,604,550 shares or representing 91.99% of the total shares with valid voting rights that have been issued by the Company up to the date of the Meeting, totaling 4,155,602,595 shares.
At the end of each discussion on the agenda of the Meeting, the Chairman of the Meeting gives the opportunity for the shareholders or their representatives who are present at the Meeting (“Shareholders”) to ask questions and / or provide opinions or suggestions as related to the Agenda being discussed.
The decision is taken by deliberation to reach a consensus, but if the Shareholder or Shareholder's Attorneys does not approve or casts an abstention vote, the decision is made by voting by submitting by e-Proxy.
The company has been appointed an independent party, namely Notary Ir. Nanette Cahyanie Handari Adi Warsito, S.H. in calculating and validating votes.
The Agenda for the Meeting are as follows:
· Annual Report and Annual Financial Report;
· Approval for the Use of Nett Profits;
· Changes in the composition of the Company's Management members;
· Determination of honorarium and salary for members of the Board of Commissioners and Directors of the Company;
· Amendments to the Company's Articles of Association – and concerning to POJK No. 15 / POJK.04 / 2020;
· Appointment of an Independent Public Accountant to audit the books of the Company for the 2020 financial year and to authorize the Board of Directors of the Company to determine the honorarium for the Independent Public Accountant and other terms of appointment;
2. With the receipt of the Company's Financial Statements and the ratification of the Company's Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Calculation including the Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners for the financial year ended 31 December 2019, the Meeting therefore granted full release and settlement (acquit et de charge) to the Board of Directors and The Board of Commissioners of the Company for their management and supervisory actions during the 2019 financial year, to the extent that these management and supervisory actions are reflected in the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Calculation of the Company.
2. The remaining net profit in 2018 is Rp. 207,249,125,401, - which will be recorded as the remaining profit of the Company which will be used to strengthen the capital of the Company.
2. Approved the re-appointment of Mr. David Lius as President Director of the Company, Mr. Wu Yongcheng as Deputy President Director of the Company, Mr. Shen Shao Junhua, Mr. Ferry Suarly, Mr. Yogiawan, Mr. Aripin and the appointment of Mr. Rizal Nangoy as Director of the Company
President / Independent
Commissioner : Mr. Kumhal Djamil
Commissioner : Mrs. Linda Lius
Commissioner : Mr. Hardi Sasmita
Commissioner : Mr. Tan Huiliang
Commissioner : Mr. Masaki Matsui
Independent Commissioner : Mr. Tjahyadi Lukiman
Independent Commissioner : Mrs. Muliany Anwar
President Director : Mr. David Lius
Deputy President Director : Mr. Wu Yongcheng
Director : Mr. Shen Shao Junhua
Director : Mr. Ferry Suarly
Director : Mr. Yogiawan
Director : Mr Aripin
Director : Mr. Rizal Nangoy
· Approved to delegate authority to the Board of Commissioners Meeting to determine the amount of salary and allowances for the members of the Board of Directors of the Company for the 2020 financial year.
2. Give attorneys power and authority to the Board of Directors with the right of substitution to take all necessary actions in connection with the resolutions of the agenda of this Meeting, including compiling and restating the entire articles of association of the Company in a notary deed and submitting it to the competent authority for approval and / or receipt of notification of amendments to the articles of association, doing everything deemed necessary and useful for said purposes with nothing excepted, including but not limited to take additions and / or amendments to the amendments to the articles of association if it is required by the competent authority based on the applicable regulations .
2. Have and comply with quality control guidelines which are standards applicable to the Public Accounting Firm concerned, at least in accordance with the professional standards set by the Professional Association of Public Accountants, as long as they do not conflict with laws and regulations in the financial services sector;
3. Have and implemented a quality control system to ensure that the Public Accountant Firm, Public Accountant or its employees can be maintain an independent attitude;
4. Able to maintain the confidentiality of data and information obtained in the provision of services to Institutions supervised by OJK;
5. Have at least 1 (one) Public Accountant Partner who is registered with the Financial Services Authority, namely the head of the Public Accountant Firm's partner.
Jakarta, 23 July 2020
PT Voksel Electric Tbk.